Discover all about How to Sing 101 – Part 3 – How to warm up your voice! by reading the article below, and if you want to know more about learning how to sing then follow this link by clicking here How to Sing 101 – Part 3 – How to warm up your voice!.
How to Sing 101 – Part 3 – How to warm up your voice!
Get the 1st Module (13 Audio Tracks) of my Build Your Best Voice Complete Vocal Training Program for FREE:
This is part 3 in my FREE short course series: “How to sing 101″.
This video gives a most effective warm up routine, as it addresses the most important things a singer must warm up in order to really warm up their voices.
Exercises covered are:
1. The Bubble: rolling the lips together to loosen up the jaw, tongue and face. Gets the vocal cords massaging together gently to prepare for singing
2. Mm mmm’s: these bring more cord closure to the vocal cords, developing resonance and strengthening our sound
3. Bla bla’s: gets rid of any tension or constriction in our jaws and gets the voice projecting on an ‘A” vowel
4. G + vowel scale: lowers our larynx to make sure our throats are open and not constricted. Exercises all the different vowels to get us ready to sing songs later
5. 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1-5-1: Brings every together and warms up our articulation and refines our pitching
Let’s connect on: